Lilypie Pregnancy tickers com Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Tessa moves into her crib

For the first 4 months of her life, Tessa slept in my room, either next to me on my bed or in the co-sleeper next to my bed. I think it was about time to move her into her own room. I remember with Attie, I moved her into her crib at 3 months old. With Tessa, we were waiting to move Attie into a big girl bed so Tessa could take over the crib. So with her big sister in a big girl bed now, Tessa was ready to go into her crib!


Of course Attie had to get in on the action too.. she climbed right back in to the crib to join Tessa and now she looks so big in it! Attie was just sleeping in this before we took it apart and moved it into Tessa's room, but from these pictures, I wonder - how did she ever fit those last few months? I wonder if she was uncomfortable not being able to move around much. I love the sister shots! :)

No comments: