Lilypie Pregnancy tickers com Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baby Shower for Attie's little sister

A couple of weeks ago, my sister Gina planned a small shower for me and my girlfriends to celebrate the pending arrival of baby number 2. It was held at a restaurant called Zov's in Irvine... the food was delicious and I plan to go back again soon. Thanks to everyone who was able to make it on such short notice, and thank you so much to Gina for planning it all. I really enjoyed getting together and catching up with all my close friends.





 Click here for the entire album of pictures.

As you can see from the pictures, I decided to leave Attie at home with her daddy so I can spend some quality time catching up with everyone. It was a smart decision for me since I didn't have to worry about her at all although I think she would have enjoyed hanging out with little pals Tiffany and Alexis. Thanks again to everyone for coming to celebrate with me and for all your generous gifts. I had a great time!! :)

3 comments:

Candace said...

So happy to see you blogging again! Alexis and I had so much fun at your baby shower! Thanks for having us. Alexis even made a new friend! :)

gina said...

have more babies and i'll throw you more showers! i'm good at planning them now! haha! i had a great time...can't wait to meet baby girl!

Christine said...

so sad i missed it, but can't wait to meet little baby tessa!