oh my gosh, i can't believe i almost forgot - Attie is 9 months old today! We were in Vegas all weekend and just drove back today after lunch. We met Gina for some dim sum at a really yummy restaurant called Chang's in Las Vegas and then spent most of the day on the road driving back to California. Attie was pretty good for most of the ride back. She napped for about an hour right when we first took off, then when she woke up, I climbed to the back seat to keep her company. she got tired after awhile and went back to sleep again for the last hour or so of the ride.
while we were in vegas, anselm gave attie a bath and used LOTION instead of soap to wash her! i guess he didn't look carefully at what he was using since i packed a bunch of little travel bottles of toiletries - lotion, shampoo, etc. he just grabbed whatever and assumed it was soap. he didn't even realize what he did until i pointed it out the next day because i saw the little tube of lotion left in the bathtub! poor attie.. at least she has silky, smooth skin!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I was concerned about her skin since the air is so dry there!
welcome back! i can't believe attie is already nine months!
Hey Joy, I haven't talked to you in a while so just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. You sound pretty busy! I miss Attie! (I miss you too, of course) but I feel like I haven't seen her in so long! I'll see you in a couple weeks for the thanksgiving dinner. Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment