
So last Monday, Joy dragged me out to My Gym to see Attie in action in a baby exercise class. It was pretty neat seeing all the lil' tykes in action. It was all moms and babies except for this one British guy and his kid. I wonder if he felt awkward being the only guy there?? I guess I'd do it for my kid if I had to...maybe its more acceptable in the UK? Anyway, I was sitting in the peanut gallery with a Grandpa checking out the action. The place was pretty cool with a bunch of toys and play-gym type things for the kids to play on. They also had these ropes in the ceiling that you can attach things to. They attached swings to it, and Attie got to swing for the first time ever that day. Of course we got pics of it:


There were two girls that were operating the class. One of them I had met earlier when we signed up for the class and I thought she was a bit too ghetto/fab/cool to be doing something like an infant class. I was pleasantly surprised that she was really good with the kids. I guess first impressions are not always true. Maybe it was just her pink hat that threw me off.

Attie really loved the class so we're signed up for the next 10 weeks. It was really exciting to see her face absorbing all the things going on around her. There's so much going on and its also good way for Attie to interact with other infants on a regular basis.
Check out the photo album with videos of her playing with the other kids!


2 comments:
Attie looks like she had a great time - how fun!
I'm glad you guys checked out My Gym and liked it...I didn't know you actually signed up already! Too bad Emmy can't go to the same one;( Attie did look like she had so much fun!
Post a Comment