
Last week, Attie and I drove up to have dinner with Angie, Rita and Daniel. It was the first time Attie met her Uncle Daniel and although she is usually really good when we go out, she was super fussy all night. It seemed like every time Daniel tried to hold her she would start crying, but I think it's just coincidence ;) Here is Daniel trying to keep Attie from crying.

Good thing we had super nanny Rita to the rescue all evening. Rita walked Attie around all over the restaurant to keep her entertained and when we were sitting at the booth she lifted Attie up and down continuously which seemed to keep her quiet. I'm sure it was a pretty good work out for her arms since Attie is now pushing 13 pounds!

I think Rita is so awesome with kids, I wonder when she is going to start having some of her own?


No comments:
Post a Comment