
I am excited to report that Attie "slept through the night" for the first time yesterday!!! I put her down to bed around 1:30 am and when I woke up this morning, I couldn't believe it was already 7:20! That's nearly 6 straight hours of sleep which is pretty amazing. I can't remember the last time i slept for more than 4 hours at a time, oh yea - i think it was Jan 19th.

look how peaceful she is when she is sleeping - i hope this trend keeps up and the hours just get longer. we'll see how tonight goes :)


4 comments:
Before long, she'll be taking after her daddy and sleeping for 15 hours a day!
Attie is soo cute! Steve and I can't wait to visit you guys. Hopefully during our next trip to LA, possibly in April/May.
congrats! that is a huge milestone. attie is getting so cute! anselm better keep the boys away!
Post a Comment