Anselm & I got free tickets to the
Taste of Newport this year and we brought the entire family. Surprisingly, there were a lot of things for the kids to participate in. Some of the activities included a balloonist who was able to make just about anything you can think of... Attie requested a spider:
There was also a face painter there and Attie got a Hello Kitty on her hand:
We sat through a cooking demonstration by Chef Dennis Brask from The Five Crowns Restaurant. Everyone in the audience got a sample of his dish afterwards - a seasonal grilled salad. Yummmmy :)
But of course we were there to try the yummy restaurants and here we were getting a prime rib sandwich from his booth.
I think this one below was my favorite of all the ones we tasted. I've never eaten there before and I wouldn't mind going to check it out sometime. We had the surf and turf tacos and also the lobster & corn chowder. Both were delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment