
We've had Tessa home for a little over 3 weeks now, and we are all enjoying getting to know her and watching her develop her own personality. Tessa is a pretty good baby overall. She only fusses when she is hungry or when she wants to be held - which seems to be all the time... she cries about every 3 hours to be fed and sometimes stays awake for about 30 minutes to 1 hour after her feedings.
Attie is very curious about her all the time and loves to hold her, kiss her, and help out in any way. She always runs over to see Tessa whenever Tessa starts to cry, and then demands that I feed her and give her milk.

She also wants to do whatever Tessa is doing. For example, I swaddle Tessa most of the time and Attie asked to be swaddled too...


I recently started putting Tessa into her tummy time play mat, and of course, Attie wants to play in it too...

Overall, Attie has been a really good big sister so far. Always helpful and very caring. She especially likes to hold her and kiss her. She even says "I love you" whenever she is holding Tessa. It's so cute! I really hope they will grow up to be the best of friends.




3 comments:
So precious! I love these pictures and I'm sure Tessa & Attie will be the best of friends, just like you, me, and pearl.
Very cute! Attie will be a very good big sister!
aww, too cute. i love that swaddle pic!
Post a Comment