Lilypie Pregnancy tickers com Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Pete & Emily's engagement party


We recently attended our good friends Pete & Emily's engagement party. I think the cute couple has been together for over 10 years and they are finally going to tie the knot! The engagement luncheon was held at the home of the bride's parents and there were soooo many guests there. I think it easily outnumbered many people's total wedding reception count. There were probably over 100 guests at the engagement lunch..I wonder how many guests there will be at the actual wedding? The food was homemade by extended family members, and everything was delicious! I wonder how they are going to top this for the actual big day? :) Although it was a really hot day, they set up umbrellas and it was really comfortable. Congratulations to the happy couple!


attie and auntie trang:


group shot:


silly boys... what are they doing?

1 comment:

Trang said...

cute photos! the food was really amazing!