
Yesterday, my sister Pearl graduated from Vet school at UC Davis. Although I was not able to attend the graduation ceremony, i was able to watch it live via webcast. we watched the entire ceremony, it was pretty neat. I think it was actually better than going to the real thing :) haha. The camera man zoomed in and focused on the speakers when they were talking, and panned around to show the students' faces once in a while. it was really great. I guess it's like watching a game on TV - although you get all the best angles and great coverage, it's just not the same - you have to be there to get the real experience. I was really sad to miss the graduation because my entire family was there except for me :(. even my future brother-in-law tjoson flew over from virginia to attend, and i haven't seen him in over 2 years (since my wedding in september 2006 to be exact). anyway, congratulations to my sis - dr. pearl hong :).
attie watching the ceremony very closely:

attie waving hi to the graduates:


pearl on the middle left, with such a big smile :D


2 comments:
Thanks Joy! I saw you too! I saw you walking in, and across the stage. Did they bring you my flowers? Ha ha.
haha, the flowers were still beautiful, thanks for thinking of me :) you're the best! i'm glad we were able to watch each others' ceremonies... isn't technology great?
Post a Comment