January 2008, coming home from the hospitalTo show just how fast attie is growing, I am very excited to report that she hit a big milestone yesterday - taking her first steps, just one day shy of her first birthday!!!! We were visiting my parents and my mom was letting attie practice walking by helping attie push a little stool around the house. I guess attie got the hang of walking and surprised us all by letting go of the stool and taking a few steps on her own! I quickly grabbed my camera, and was able to capture some of her first steps on video...
click on the image above to see attie walk... so exciting! :)
Over the weekend, we invited some of our family and friends to help celebrate attie's first birthday at our house. I think she had a great time, and I hope everyone else did too. Here are some pictures from the party...
balloon decorations created by our friends trang and john!
attie's birthday cake (and smash cake) from the great dane bakery
getting ready to blow out the candle
tasting the cake
scary looking giant hello kitty pinata!
look at all the presents!
checking out a new book
i'll post sone more pictures later...
finally, after her party, we went out to dinner with both sides of the family. here is attie hanging out with her auntie pearl. attie sees her more on video chat than in person!
i want to thank everyone who came early to help set up, with special thanks to my sister gina who flew back from vegas and stayed up late the night before the party to help me clean the house and prepare the last minute decorations. THANKS GINA! I couldn't have done it without you :)


5 comments:
Sorry we couldn't make it to the party! I can't believe Attie started walking! Big girl!! :)
happy 1st b-day attie! thanks for letting us share in the very special day!
Happy 1st birthday Attie! She looked fabulous at her party!
i'm happy to be there to share this happy day with you. i can't believe she's already one!
cute Attie:
happy birthday!
等妳回台灣再帶妳去這裡玩http://www.babyboss.tw/city/
Post a Comment