CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Rest-up, then fill us in with the details when you have a chance.Woo Hoo!!!
Congratulations Joy & Anselm. She's adorable. She's got mommy's ears, and daddy's wallet.Here's a sneak peek.
Congratulations!! now you can really use all your midget furniture! woohoo!!
congrats! she is beautiful. i am glad mommy and baby are doing well. can't wait to meet her!
Congrats!!! Thank you Isabelle for coming out of mommy before I had to leave for NYC!!! It was great to meet you!
she looks so peaceful :)
thanks everyone! i can't wait for all of you to meet her too.
Congratulations!! She is absolutely adorable! We'll visit in a few weeks when things have settled down.- Conrad
These pictures are better than Ken's! Don't tell him I said that. He'll be pissed 1) that I said that and 2) I've never left a comment on his blog and 3) he took good care of me while I was sick =) She's adorable!congrats!Shan
Post a Comment
Email:
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Rest-up, then fill us in with the details when you have a chance.
Woo Hoo!!!
Congratulations Joy & Anselm. She's adorable. She's got mommy's ears, and daddy's wallet.
Here's a sneak peek.
Congratulations!! now you can really use all your midget furniture! woohoo!!
congrats! she is beautiful. i am glad mommy and baby are doing well. can't wait to meet her!
Congrats!!! Thank you Isabelle for coming out of mommy before I had to leave for NYC!!! It was great to meet you!
she looks so peaceful :)
thanks everyone! i can't wait for all of you to meet her too.
Congratulations!! She is absolutely adorable! We'll visit in a few weeks when things have settled down.
- Conrad
These pictures are better than Ken's! Don't tell him I said that. He'll be pissed 1) that I said that and 2) I've never left a comment on his blog and 3) he took good care of me while I was sick =) She's adorable!congrats!
Shan
Post a Comment